October 18, 2022
Deadline (End Date)
October 20, 2022
Join us October 18-20 for Start. Run. Grow. Week, a virtual celebration of the challenges and achievements of small business owners across the country.
The week kicks off at 12:00 pm ET on Tuesday, October 18 with a series of back-to-back interactive discussions on the following topics:
1. A Winning Message: Using Tech Tools for Digital Marketing. To stand out from the competition, it’s important for businesses to understand modern digital marketing tools. Here you will learn the emerging platforms that are shaping the conversation and how you can use them to resonate with your audience.
2. New Workforce, New Strategy: Flipping the Script on Team Management. During a nationwide shortage where hybrid and remote work is becoming more common, business owners must get creative to attract and retain talent. In this session, you will learn how to craft attractive job postings to reach a larger pool of applicants, develop strategies to explore new employee markets, and provide your employees with benefits to stand apart from others in a competitive employee environment. This session is in partnership with Edelman Financial.
3. Local to Global: Growing Your Online Sales. As e-commerce continues to expand, businesses are finding new ways to launch and grow their presence in the digital marketplace. In this session, business owners will learn the tools to successfully implement website software, inventory management, and partnership-building strategies to create an effective online presence. This session is in partnership with FedEx.
4. Defensive Playbook: Protecting Yourself Against Common Business Threats. Businesses hold an increasing amount of sensitive data, and it is very important that this data is securely protected. Companies can take several easy steps to boost security, enhance cyber defenses, and lower the risk that sensitive data falls into the wrong hands. This session is in partnership with Dell Technologies and Iron Mountain.
5. Minding the Metrics: Building a Strong Financial Strategy. For small business owners, a well-developed financial plan is key to growth. Learn how to build a financial strategy based on your company goals, your organizational structure, and the broader business environment. This session is in partnership with Oracle NetSuite.
CO— Start. Run. Grow. Week.
October 18-20, 2022
Questions? Contact our team at COEvents@uschamber.com.