November 30, 2021
#InvestLocal for National Day of Giving
Giving=Startups?! On the heels of Thanksgiving, National Day of Giving reminds us to support the people, charities, and communities that mean the most to us. And yes, #startups are creating new jobs, innovation, and an economy that is helping us move our region’s renaissance forward no matter what is happening with #COVID.
Our board member, Melodie Baker, National Policy Director at Just Equations said it so well, “You are not just investing into innovative business solutions, you are investing into the local economy, which creates better opportunities for everyone- better jobs, better education, better healthcare, and most importantly a better place to raise families.”
So how do you become a part of the “entrepreneurial ecosystem” today? Through your time, talent, and/or treasure!
- Donate to Launch NY, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, for a tax deduction while you support our mentorship and our nonprofit seed fund, supporting startups in your backyard as the most active in NYS!
- When buying your holiday gifts online, shop through amazon.com and select Launch New York Inc. for an automatic donation from Amazon based on your purchase total.
- How much of your investments support businesses in the community? Now is the time for you to join over 175 other accredited investors to #investlocal through Launch NY’s no cost to sign up, no obligation to invest Investor Network!
Time and Talent Options:
- Start by joining the Launch NY Listserve so you can stay abreast of our exciting portfolio companies and other developments.
- Mentor a company! Bring your business talents to bear in our mentorship program that has supported nearly 1300 companies. To learn more, let us know here.
With so many options, there’s no better time than to #givelocal today!