November 1 @ 5:00 pm - November 2 @ 4:00 pm
We will kick off MedTech 2022 with our annual meeting and awards dinner the evening of November 1st. On November 2, we will offer educational content, roundtable discussions, and plenty of networking opportunities.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2022
5:00 – 7:00 pm Welcome Reception and Cocktail Hour
Join colleagues from across New York’s bio/med ecosphere as we gather to celebrate the year’s life sciences accomplishments.
7:00 – 9:00 pm MedTech Honors Awards Dinner
• Our most popular annual event! We recognize the innovators who have made the biggest impact on our industry in 2022.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2022
8:00 – 9:00 am Continental Breakfast and Networking
9:00 – 9:30 am Opening Remarks
• Learn how MedTech is advancing the state’s bio/med industry and discover how you can take advantage of our newest programs and member-exclusive benefits.
9:30 – 10:30 am Keynote: Achieving Measurable Success in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Struggling to realize your diversity, equity and inclusion goals? We’ll equip you with solutions, best practices and strategies to help you achieve measurable DEI success.
10:30 – 11:00 am Networking Break
11:00 am – Noon 2022-2023 Bio/Med Advocacy Agenda
• Hear from our advocates in Albany and Washington and learn about our legislative and policy agenda for 2023.
Noon – 1:00 pm Lunch and Networking
1:00 – 1:45 pm Lessons from the Frontlines
• Launching a life sciences company is not for the faint hearted. Join our panel of company founders from across New York as they share the challenges they’ve overcome in building their successful companies.
1:45 – 2:15 pm Networking Break
2:15 – 3:00 pm Forging Meaningful Academic/Industry Partnerships
• Academic/Industry partnerships have the power to supercharge our innovation economy, but all too often fail to meet their lofty goals. Hear from our panel of academic and industry leaders as they share strategies and best practices to grow successful partnerships.
3:00 – 3:45 pm Conquering the Investment Challenge
• Successfully connecting with the investor community is the central challenge to growing the life sciences innovation economy. Join our panel of investment experts to identify ways to increase deal flow and investment interest in New York’s bio/med industry.