Cybersecurity for Small Business
- This event has passed.
October 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM (EDT)
10/31/2022 8:00 AM (EDT)
Amanda Crotty (716) 888-8280
Online Meeting (Live)
October, 31, 2022
Noon -1 p.m.
Live webinar via Zoom
Cybersecurity for Small Business – We’re going to get rid of the fear on Halloween! Cybersecurity is not that scary when you know what you can do as a small business, and even a solopreneur, to protect yourself, your business, and your customers.
Topics we’ll cover:
- Understanding tech/cyber terms
- Understanding cyber insurance
- Avoiding fraudulent wire transfers
- Avoiding risk while working with third party vendors
- Using home computers and social media safely
- What to do if you have a data breach
The webinar is co-hosted by SBA and WBC. Presented by Jennifer A. Beckage, Esq., CIPP/US, CIPP/E